Thursday, December 23, 2010

moving forward

Finally say "HELLO" to my home sweet home and said "GOODBYE" to my dorm sweet dorm.
Deep in my heart i feel that there's something will be missing, yeah, thats them (my superhero dormate), people who i share my life with for 2 years.  I knew that is a bit *LEBAY*, but i knew that you guys understand my feelings.


Starting from now is my time to enjoy my holiday (before internship), but remembered that last night is the 'last' me on dormitory, quarter of my heart are just feel empty :( . This is life and we have to move forward, not backward, means that i used to make resolutions for 2011.


FYI, i went to Senen with Hanny, Jesslyn, Winda and Oki yesterday. I bought 5 skirts, 2 shirts, 2 blazers, and 3 formal shirts. Do you mind how many rupiahs that i spend for them?? YEAAAHHH, i just spend about 40thousands Rupiahs for them!! *blinking eyes* . Feel so excited and impatient to wear them :)




have a nice holiday yah you guys! Don't stop believing that GOD is around us and always bless us..


see yaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment